Hi!  Just a quick post to show you the cool chair my hubby bought for me that has had me busy building a writing desk to accessorize it....lol!  Nothing fancy, just a simple, pretty place to sit and write or blog that I'm constructing out of wood that we already had.  I just love this chair......
Everything about it is gorgeous.......
The caned seat is probably my favorite part.  It's a great detail.  Love it......
I also love the three spindles/stretchers joining each leg on the three sides underneath.  Usually there are just one or two, but three is eye catching.
And the carved detail work on the back is lovely.  Plus, it is in fantastic shape!
It's just a beautiful chair!  Has anyone seen one before?  Can't wait to put it with it's new desk and post pics.....

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top