First I want to tell you how much I enjoyed reading about all of your wonderful Fall memories and traditions.  It's such a blessing to be able to take a trip down memory lane and remember special times with our loved ones.  Thank you for leaving such lovely comments.  :)

Random number generator selected comment number 41 as the winner of the breadboards:


What a sweet way to remember your father! I love the pictures of him, and I assume that's you in the one!
My favorite fall tradition is chili and frito pie! The very first day in fall when the temperature drops and it's actually chilly, we all proclaim that "it's chili weather!" We make up a batch of chili and turn most of it into frito pie. It's been something my family has done since I was a little girl, and something I still do to this day. And now I want frito pie...


Thank you, Cathey!  Please email your contact info to ourvintagehomelove@gmail.com so I can get these in the mail to you!


On another note, we are getting ready to start a big project in our kitchen:  new butcherblock countertops and a subway tile backsplash!  I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top