Hey there!  I spent a lot of last week working on a new large walnut bread board that would be the perfect companion to my mini bread board sets and I was so happy with it when I was finished, I cried.  Okay, not really, but I sure felt like crying happy tears.

I have a serious love affair with walnut.  I think it is such a gorgeous wood.  Especially in the form of a bread or cutting board.  The dark rich color reminds me of an heirloom that has been passed down to each family member that holds lots of special memories in the kitchen.  I really do enjoy making bread boards because they combine two things that I admired so much about my dad.....creating things with wood and cooking.  Here's a look......
It is the perfect size for an entire loaf of whatever kind of bread you love.   And it looks great with the numbered boards or the regular boards on a rustic table.
Or you could use it to serve appetizers.
Isn't the color so beautiful?!  These boards are very near and dear to my heart.  I have 4 of them for sale in my Etsy Shop and will have more soon.  If you'd like to order one, click here.  I hope you will love and enjoy them as much as I do.
A person who purchased my boards the other day told me that they inspired them to have friends and family over for dinner.  That just made my day.  Because these boards are a way that I honor my dad, I hope they inspire us all to spend more time at the table with the people we love.
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top