SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY


I've been to Louisiana.  The people there were friendly.

I thought that was Southern Hospitality. 


Then I came to Texas and experienced it for real. 


First off, a great big thank you to all who helped.





First to Lisa McKillop to picked me up at the airport and helped me get the flowers, clean the flowers, wire the flowers and who was my right hand - taking on the task of all of the corsages and boutonnieres.  You were awesome and you are seriously my friend for life!  Love you!





And thank you to all of the friends of the Boyd family who helped










In setting up at the reception.




Or helping create the florals




Some more enthusiastically than others


(Groom (Steele), far right, with father (Mike) and brother (Tyler)


 


Great friends who did both


 


(Cassie Boyd in our centerpiece assembly line)







I could literally do a whole blog about the amazing friends who came to help,

baked cupcakes,



(Adorable! and Yummy)

brought platters and pots of food and soup, cleaned flowers, wired roses, and helped transport, set up and take down.  We could not have done it without you.




Below - Brianna (sister of bride), Stephanie (mother of bride) and Katy (bridesmaid).







Holly in her snuggy (bridesmaid).




Two of our beautiful bridesmaids created the entry wreath.  Just a few instructions and ...










Voila!  Beautiful!


 


A big thank you to Heather Clawson who cut the names out on her Cricut.  We actually cut out 3 sets on cardstock and I glued them together to create a sturdier product.  I applied glitter and beads for sparkle.


 


From concept to completion.  It is really fun to see it come to fruition!


 


Remember the flower girls baskets?












I put the bridesmaids to work on these as well, and the finished product (modeled here by Tyler, brother of the groom) turned out adorable.


 


Accented with pearl pins.... The flower girls were adorable and proudly carried their baskets throughout the night.





More photos to follow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top