Hello, hello!  I should say this first, I've never liked wreaths.  I've tried, I really have but I've just never cared for them much, except for the wreaths made of Christmas greenery hung during the holidays.  But then I saw the perfect wreath that Ashley made over at The Handmade Home and I fell in love with it!  It has an Anthropologie vibe going on, in my opinion.  And I'm a sucker for ruffles and fringed canvas edges.  So I made one for myself following her simple tutorial.  The only changes I made were that I used painters canvas drop cloth and a styrofoam floral wreath form.  Here's my version.
Here is a closeup of the texture and fringe.  LOVE.
I love that it goes with the room since we keep the front door open a lot in the fall.  Never thought I'd find a wreath that I loved but I did!  Thanks Ashley!  Have a great weekend friends!!

P.S.  Friday is the last day to leave a comment on this post for the coffee sack giveaway!  The two winners will be announced Saturday morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top