SOME INSPIRATION FOR YOU






LONNY










HOUSE OF TURQUOISE









ALL SO DIFFERENT, and yet all so gorgeous...   which is your favorite?





QUESTIONS FROM READERS:



Hello. I am trying to copy the cabinets in this picture when we build our home.





Do you have any info on color of blue and style. I think of them as french romantic. We lean towards french it goes well with our antiques. I was thinking of wallpapering the backsplash instead of tile. We are going to coffer the eating area off the kitchen and I might wallpaper or select a color similar for the inserts. My dishes are blue danube. Do you think we are on the right track? Thanks, Diane



DIANE:  For french you are definitely on the right track with this style.  If you are wallpapering a back splash you may want to consider a glass panel in front of it to make it more impervious to splashes, steam, heat and easier to clean.   Follow below for color - I'll answer both your question and  Gisela's at the same time....






I love your blog! I have a similar cabinet color. Can you please tell me what paint color are these blue gray cabinets?  Thanks,  Gisela kayfus






GISELA AND DIANE:  To answer both of you at once, Benjamin Moore Serenata or Benjamin Moore Misty Blue is the closest I can come.  Serenata may have just a tiny bit of green in it, but both appear to be very close to the gray blue of the island.  Neither of these photos show very accurate color, so please check the swatches out at your local Benjamin Moore dealer.  Hope that helps..














Benjamin Moore SERENATA












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top