I love Easter.  It's my favorite holiday and I always start planning for it early.  I have so many cherished Easter memories with my hubby and kids.  Hard to believe how time flies.  This year I wanted to create something fun and special to celebrate Easter and I am thrilled to be able to share it with you.  Yes, I know it isn't even Valentine's Day yet but Easter is in March this year, so it will be here before you know it.  :)


I created these egg shaped mini bread board sets just for Easter and I am so proud of them.  They are made from a special type of walnut that my hubby gets that I just love because of the beautiful shade of color through it......kinda like Easter eggs.  :)



For our table, I always like to use white dishes because that's my favorite but I also wanted to add a splash of Easter color so I picked up these lovely blue pasta bowls at Crate and Barrel.  They were a splurge for me but I couldn't resist and we eat a lot of pasta so hey, why not, right?


I also wanted something to put Easter treats in for my kids and thought that these burlap sacks were just the cutest thing ever.  I picked them up on Etsy here.



For some reason, I'm drawn to anything egg shaped, especially involving the kitchen, so making these boards was seriously so much fun.  They will be available in my Etsy shop for just the Easter holiday.  And they will only be available in this walnut. 



My hubby found this old table/desk and I absolutely love it.  When he found it, the drawer was full of all kinds of vintage brochures and letters, which were lots of fun to look at.  I had so much fun using it for this photo shoot.  If it was bigger and had enough space for 6 people, I would totally use it for our dining table.


So if you'd like to purchase a set of these cute little boards for Easter, click here.   Since this is a special seasonal item, quantities are limited.



And thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to visit and leave a sweet comment here on the blog.  I may not be able to respond to each of you, but know that I read every single comment and appreciate each one so much.   And a huge thank you to all my shop customers.  YOU make it possible for me to do what I love.....create.  :)

Easter Blessings to each of you!!

~Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top