Hello!  Did you survive Christmas?  We had a sick little boy with influenza so our holiday was very low key.  He still isn't completely 100% and his Christmas gifts still lay in a pile as he hasn't had the energy to play yet.  It makes my heart hurt to see my kids sick but especially during the holiday. 

With a New Year right around the corner, I thought it was time to make some blog changes so please be patient with me as I try to upgrade our look a little.  I'm not technical and these things take me forever.

But I wanted to make the design a little more us, simple.  :)

New Year's Resolutions......

Mine is to try not to stress and worry so much.  Easier said than done, right?

Oh, and I'm going to TRY to eliminate sugar from my diet.  I'm pretty sure I will break that one on January 2.  :) Any tips?

And to just have more fun and celebrate life. 


My hubby's birthday is tomorrow, so I'm planning a party.  :) I love making him feel special.


What about you?  What are your New Year's resolutions?  I'd love to hear them!


Have a great day and a wonderful New Year~  
Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top