The strawberries that are beginning to show up in local markets have been so delicious and remind us that spring is just around the corner.   I picked these up yesterday and they are so sweet and juicy that we didn't have to add any sugar to them.   They were also so pretty that I wanted to take a few photos of them in this cute little container I picked up at Anthropologie.  I love little containers like this to hold fresh produce and can't wait to use it to harvest our cherry tomatoes from the garden this summer.
On another note, hubby and I had so much fun celebrating our anniversary yesterday.  The weather was gorgeous, we shared lunch together outside and he brought me beautiful tulips, my favorite.  Nothing fancy but the absolute perfect day with my man.
I hope everyone has a beautiful day today.  I am home sick in bed with whatever strep/fever/sore throat virus my children have been passing around since Christmas.  So I'm going to treat myself to some movie watching as I stare out the window at the beautiful weather.  
But at least I have my beautiful tulips to cheer me up.  
I'd love to know, what do you all like to do with fresh strawberries?  Do share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top